How We Helped David Bryant by Giving Him the Right Insight to Upgrade His Home


Very Professional and very knowledgeable. They had a great team from start to finish with all of the different individuals whether it be the ones that were prepping you, or showing the house, or helping you make arrangements and suggestions for upgrades. It was an all-around great experience on how they treat the customer and how they give you the right direction for when you are trying to sell your home because it was my first time selling a home so it was all new to me. And they made the process easy to understand. They helped me be able to take all of my upgrades that I was paying a lot out of pocket for and incorporate those in a final closing cost and be able to be reimbursed for the upgrades I had to pay out of pocket initially upfront. Everything they suggested, as far as upgrading whether it be the lighting fixture or hardware or flooring, helped the house tremendously become more visible. There were several showings and once I made all of their suggestions that they talked about complete, the house sold rather quickly.

 David Bryant - Home Seller

No comments :

Post a Comment