How the Air Assault Team made selling my first house a great experience.



"Very professional, very knowledgeable, a great team from start to finish with all the different individuals. Whether it be the ones that are prepping you or showing the house or helping you make arrangements or suggestions for up-grades, just all around a great experience on how they treat their customers. And, on how they give you the right direction for when you are trying to sell your house. Because it was my first time selling a house, so it was all kind of new to me. It made the process very easy to understand. They helped me be able to take all of my up-grades that I was paying a lot out of pocket for and be able to incorporate those in the final closing costs and kinda be able to be reimbursed for paying for the up-grades that I had payed out of pocket for initially up front. And everything they said yes, whether it was the light-fixtures or hardwood flooring, everything helped the house tremendously become more visible and there were actually several showings. And once I made all the suggestions that they talked about complete, the house sold rather quickly"

-David Bryant

No comments :

Post a Comment